Thursday 14 August 2014

A Word From Our Winner

The winner of our recent competition was Robert James Bridge who sent us the following message.

I found the recent competition at Blue Hour Publishing enthralling and interesting since it was book related with great prizes up for grabs, not one book but three!!  The question was also book related and was one that had me thinking very hard. The three prizes of books with different issues were a joy to win and I was elated to hear I was the actual winner since I have never won anything in my seventy odd years.
I follow Blue Hour blogs and enjoy reading of others like myself on the rocky road to publication and enjoy reading how young folk are taking to writing and its pleasures.  I continue to write almost on a daily basis and still live the dream that one day I receive publication for all of my efforts. In the meantime, I would like to thank all of the staff at Blue Hour Publishing and thank those that take the time to read of my exploits. Remember “Believe in The Dream And You Are Halfway There”
Robert James Bridge, member of CWA UK and CRA UK

Robert James Bridge is an independent author who lives in the south of England. He has six books on Amazon for Kindle. Four are thrillers in the 'Hell Bent' series and two are historical novel in the series 'A Bolt From The Blue'

No comments:

Post a Comment